Reserve bank of australia – detected australian counterfeits by denomination [A7]
Dataset has 12 series. Add search filters to narrow them.
- $5 counterfeits
- $5 counterfeits per million genuine banknotes
- $10 counterfeits
- $10 counterfeits per million genuine banknotes
- $20 counterfeits
- $20 counterfeits per million genuine banknotes
- $50 counterfeits
- $50 counterfeits per million genuine banknotes
- $100 counterfeits
- $100 counterfeits per million genuine banknotes
Showing results 1 - 10 / 12
- RESERVE BANK OF AUSTRALIA – DETECTED AUSTRALIAN COUNTERFEITS BY DENOMINATION
- Australian counterfeits detected in Australia during the quarter. Does not include seized, foreign counterfeits or genuine banknotes submitted to the Reserve Bank of Australia as suspicious. Numbers may be subject to upward revision as counterfeits detected in the quarter may arrive at the Reserve Bank of Australia in following periods.
- PPM figures calculated by normalising the number of counterfeit detections over the past year using the average number of banknotes in circulation in the past year.
Dimensions codes and labels
- [Q] Quarterly
- [number] Number
- [ppm] PPM