MONTHLY ACTIVITY INDICATORS [H3]
- Updated by DBnomics on
- December 6, 2019
Dataset has 8 series. Add search filters to narrow them.
Private dwelling approvals trend
Private dwelling approvals
Private non-residential building approvals
Retail sales trend
Year-ended retail sales growth
- H3 MONTHLY ACTIVITY INDICATORS
- ‘Retail sales’ data are from ABS Cat No 8501.0. The data exclude motor vehicle dealers and petrol sales, but include non-petrol sales of identified convenience stores of petrol stations.
- The private dwelling approvals data are from ABS Cat No 8731.0.
- The ‘Westpac-Melbourne Institute consumer sentiment index’ is transformed so that its average since 1980 is 100. Data prior to 2010 are available from the Melbourne Institute.
- The NAB business conditions index is expressed in seasonally adjusted terms and relative to its average since 1997.
- The 'private non-residential building approvals' data are expressed in current prices and are non-seasonally adjusted. The data are from ABS Cat No 8731.0.
Dimensions codes and labels
- [M] Monthly
- [$-million] $ million
-  '000
- [index] Index
- [per-cent] Per cent
- [percentage-points] Percentage points