Australia's net foreign liabilities [I5]
Dataset has 14 series. Add search filters to narrow them.
- Net total foreign debt liabilities
- Net foreign debt liabilities of private financial corporations
- Net foreign debt liabilities of private non-financial corporations
- Net total foreign liabiliites
Showing results 11 - 14 / 14
- I5 AUSTRALIA'S NET FOREIGN LIABILITIES
- The data are from ABS Cat Nos 5206.0 and 5302.0. All data are expressed in current prices and are not seasonally adjusted, unless otherwise noted.
- Net foreign liabilities are defined as Australia’s gross foreign liabilities less gross foreign assets; this is sometimes referred to as the ‘net international investment position’.
- ‘Net foreign debt liabilities of the official sector’ includes net borrowings by general government and the RBA.
- ‘Net debt income payments of the official sector’ includes interest payments on general government borrowings and charges payable by the RBA to the IMF. Payments of central borrowing authorities are included in the ‘Non-official’ sector.
- ‘Net equity income payments’ includes all non-interest income items such as dividends, reinvested earnings and charges on accounts payable and receivable.
- For detailed information about these data see Balance of Payments and International Investment Position, Australia: Concepts, Sources and Methods (ABS Cat No 5331.0).
Dimensions codes and labels
- [Q] Quarterly
- [$-million] $ million
- [per-cent-of-gdp] Per cent of GDP